Tim chose our topic for this week and he’s opted for the National Trust’s 50 Things to do Before You’re 11 ¾! You can download their app for free or pick up a booklet from any National Trust property (I got Alex’s from Powys Castle).
So here goes:
5. #7 Fly a Kite. ‘Let’s go fly a kite, up to the highest height. Let’s go fly a kite and send it soaring.‘ I feel like this is something that everyone should do at least once in their lives, and I can’t wait to get Alex a kite and take him to a large field and get him flying it!
4. #15 Play in the Snow. Highly unlikely but a definite must! It just doesn’t snow much anymore does it?
3. #27 Go Stargazing. I love going out and just looking at the stars and I can’t wait to do this with Alex.
2. #37 Check out the crazy creatures in a rock pool. I don’t think I ever did rock pooling as a kid so it would be so cool to do this with Alex for the first time!
1. #48 Find a Geocache. I’ve yet to find one so I think it would be really cool for us to go hunting for them as a family!
Next week we’ll be looking at our top 5 crisp flavours! I had a craving for crisps as I’m writing this which may or may not have influenced my decision for the topic…