I do quite enjoy Halloween, even if I’m not a fan of anything scary. If it makes me jump or gets in my head at bedtime meaning I can’t sleep then count me out. There are some movies I really enjoy watching around Halloween time though, I thought I’d share them with you!
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – My favourite film to watch all year round really! But I tend to whip this one out at Halloween and Christmas
- Scary Movie – A horror film made into a comedy. It does haste jumpy bits and bits I would consider to be gory but they are few and far between and I do find the whole series of films rather humorous
- Sixth Sense – What. A. Film. Bruce Willis at his finest. If you haven’t seen this then what are you waiting for? Grab yourself a copy and make sure you watch this tonight!
- Hocus Pocus – Another disney one! A firm family favourite. Another must watch if you haven’t seen it. And if you don’t like scary films but love Halloween then this is definitely one for you
- Hotel Transylvania – Loved the first and need to see the second. A Halloween romance film, who knew that combination could work so well?!